Hahaha!
Haha! Funniest philharmonic moment ever!
In other news, I'm off to a mystery brunch/something (I just know that I had to dress formally), but I'll blog more later - tons of stuff to blog about! This week, I've been totally saturating the world of media: I've been online! I've been on TV! I've been on stage! I am EVERYWHERE! :-)
P.S. Thanks so much to all who came out yesterday to the UCB theater! Apparently I have SEVERAL friends in NYC!! :-)

2 Comments:
I don't get this whole "I've been online" thing.. d'ya want props for wasting time on youtube? In which case, I am ready to prop,the question being are ye ready to be propped?
2:27 AM
No dude, I mean, I have a fucking blog! You're just jealous that my media saturation strategy is SO SUCCESSFUL! My next project: SENSE saturation! YES, YOU WILL TASTE THOR!
4:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home