WE WERE ON TV!! We are such a famous bunch!
Alright, I have to post this 4th of July shenanigan thing on a couple of different blog posts, lest my blog audience becomes bored and overwhelmed by long posts!
So during the hotdog contest I went to - with my friends Emem, JD, Brian, Ben, and Megan - we were apparently filmed live by ESPN! Who would have ever thought that I would have made it to ESPN? But hey, I am not kidding, these pictures were taken by Brian's mom, and I stole them from Brian! (Thank you Brian!)
This is me, with a blue shirt and a beige hat, with Brian - with a sexy smile for the occasion - to the left.
This is Ben with a light blue hat, and Megan a couple of rows to the front!
And this is Emem, with JD with her funky aviators to the left. Isn't this awesome?
Here is a simplified version, for your viewing pleasure!I can honestly say, that this is one of the funniest and most random things that has ever happened to me! :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home