Friday, September 21, 2007

EASILY the best ever Family Guy clip!


Oh man, I just saw this clip on Family Guy, and I couldn't quite place it, but now I totally remember: The song is from this weird and frankly kind of disturbing musical called Brigadoon, about a Scottish town that appears only once every 100 years. And who is Donny Most you ask? Well just listen to the song! "He played Ralph on 'Happy Days'"!

See, this is why Family Guy is so awesome, you have all these incredibly obscure references, and then they make this long clip and huge point out of something that just doesn't make any sense at all. Good times, good times!

2 Comments:

Blogger * said...

...better than Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube-Man?

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Thor said...

No.. No, I take this post back. The grace, charm and evergreen, spiritual wit of the wacky wavy inflatable arm-flailing tube man is not surpassed.

P.S. Isn't it nice that I removed the comment moderator thing? Mostly because it didn't work at all.

7:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home