Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I Still Harrass Dead People. But this time, it's Gastric.

This may or may not be the most fascinating web-page I've ever seen: This is a page with what all the inmates on death row in Texas (Most in fact killed under a certain Governor. I'm not going to name names, but his name ends with Bush.) had as their final meals.

Interesting observation: None ordered Vegan food, but the three most brutal killers all had Broccoli. Now I'm not saying that people who eat Broccoli necessarily are psycho killers. I'm just pointing your attention to this fact. In fact, let me prove this point even further with some words from our favorite MD, Dr. Hibbert!

-Dr. Hibbert (zipping up body bag): "Another broccoli-related death!"

-Marge: "But I thought broccoli was..."

-Dr. Hibbert: "...one of the DEADLIEST vegetables in the world. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste!"


If you can't trust a doctor, who can you trust?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home