Friday, June 10, 2005

Arrgh! I am sailing! Thor the sea-captain.

No, I'm not Rod Stewart, dammit. I'm actually going sailing, and not in the metaphorical sense either. Yes, my mistress this weekend will truly be the sea: It's a 3-day race in the lush Norwegian fjords, and I wish it were called Regatta the Turk, but I guess you can't have it all (It's actually called Færderseilasen, and I look forward to hearing you crazy Americans pronounce that!) All I need to pack now is my parrot, my wooden leg and my faux Anchor-tattoo.

Anywho, hope you all have a fun weekend, and I guess the only thing left is for me to bid you all Au Revio-Arrgh!

(Arrgh, and if me shipmates arr lucky, maybe I'll grease their flanks.. Arrr arr arr arr!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that word you wrote is pronounced "geflurva flurven." Right?

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home