I (Hate) Tornados.
Yes, I know it's ironic since you can't spell Tornado with out Thor (Or Tor, anyway, but hey, let's be fair: Only freakin' copy editors would give a damn. Oh wait.. All the readers of this blog are copy editors.. Well, guys, stop complaining, it is just not normal!) .. Where was I.. Oh, right, you can't spell Tornado without Thor, (In Bulgarian it is in fact spelled Thornado. Happy now?) so therefore I should embrace and enjoy tornadoes, and consider them my family and kinsthing.
But I don't. So yesterday, when a freakin' tornado warning woke me up from my finals week work trance, I was shocked, and I ran down to the basement and threw up all over myself of fear and excitement (and possibly some food poisoning)(OK, I didn't really throw up on myself. In fact, I didn't even go to the basement, I only went into the living room to watch the weather channel with my roommate.. Who by the way is leaving town tomorrow, and it is very very sad! Goodbye Michele! See you next semester! Sob.)(What! I'm European, I can get a little misty in these events.)
What I wanted to say here, though.. Uhm, is that tornadoes suck. And not only suck as in suck cows and pick-ups up into the air. But suck in that negatively charged way. And I hope I don't see one before I leave. I leave on Thursday. That leaves you one week, Mr. Tornado. Yes. One week. You like that, don't you? Yes, you're a bad tornado. You suck! Yes, you like sucking, don't you. Cows and pick-ups? Oh, you're dirty. You like being dirty, huh? Yeah, filthy! Yes! (I'm officially turning into Stewie.. Hey, it's not fair, in the test I was Quagmire, dammit! He's much more fun giggity giggity giggity.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home