Thursday, July 21, 2005

We finally have something in common.


Actually, it feels strange to have something in common with that jerk, but now we do: He doesn't like flip flops either!

This picture apparently stirred up some mild controversy at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., when the Women's Lacrosse team at Northwestern visited the Prez, and some of them wore my all time favorite footwear!

I suspect that this is a pro-Kerry thing though: Illinois was after all the state where the man with the canoe-shaped head got the highest percentage of votes in the election (or so I seem to recall), can this really not be political? And I also need to mention that said flip flops are now being auctioned off for charity. Maybe I should start liking flip flops too, just to make a point of it, and also to make sure that I have nothing in common with W.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home