Monday, July 11, 2005

Democrats can be weird too. Really weird.

You know you have way too much time on your hands when you decide to find a hearse fan club online. That's what a summer of doing less than nothing does to you.

Nevertheless, the Hearse Enthusiast fan club is right here. The oddest thing about this site, however - apart from the fact that these people are able to seamlessly merge an essentially wholesome interest in cars with necrophilia - is the political belonging these people demonstrate on the site. I don't know why, but somehow my gut feeling tells me that people who are obsessed with Hearses must be republicans. But they're not.

Up until a few minutes ago, the only bad thing I could say about liberals was that Kerry's head is shaped like a canoe. Now I know better.


(To be fair, I was actually stumbling over this site when I was trying to find words that rhymed with Nurse. You can ask Jackson, but I suspect that only people who lived in Casa Hubbell last year can fully understand. Seriously, I wasn't actively looking for Hearses online.)(Or was I?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home