Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blah blah blog..

So, it's been a fairly exhausting day at the honorable Missourian today, but I would like to share some of the day's highlights with you, dear reader:

-By pure accident, I had a story on the front page today. It was a very strange and interesting experience.

-On my way back home from the newsroom, I realized that if you re-arrange the letters in the word "Hoobastank" you get "Hooba's tank". Think about that.

-As I have mentioned earlier, I got a haircut on Saturday. However, in the time immediately after a haircut, I feel very peculiar and alienated, and my hair does strange things to me. As a result, when I left the house this morning, I looked like Little Richard:










When I came back, however, I looked like Christopher Robin (only without the dress):






















In other words, it was a strange day. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home