Hell, I could drive after all!

For no particular reason, I felt like finding out whether I could use my Norwegian driver's license here. And guess what! I actually can! I really didn't think I could use it for more than 90 days (Which is the time limit of a tourist visa.. Freakin' xenophobes. Xenophobia by the way means "Irrational fear of Xena the Warrior Princess," although I think a fear of her is far from irrational), but apparently I can use it for a full year.
This does not change my life in any way, apart from the knowledge that driving here is in fact possible. The picture is just a random illustration, by the way. I've actually never crashed. Seriously.

1 Comments:
Så bra! Da kan du jo kjøpe deg en gammel amerikaner som trekker 5 liter på mila :) Men nå er det vel kanskje slik at amerikanerne også klager på bensinprisene? Stakkars! Da får det vel heller bli en smart da... Store flak er ikke lett å parkere vettu ;)
11,39/liter i Oslo nå...
And to the guests here who don't speak norwegian: Too bad :D
10:12 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home