Thor: Your Man In Washington.
Yeah, that's right, I've arrived. And may I say, I've arrived in style. Yeah, the ride took two long days with Yuriy and George as able chauffers. We stayed overnight just west of Columbus, Ohio, and even though the weather sucked (yup, it rained every minute of the way) and even though the car was so unbelievably full of our stuff, we made it here around ten or so.
I'm not even going to try to describe the apartment complex, because you won't believe it anyway. Let's just say it's quite luxurious. I'm sure Yuriy and George will agree.
Anyway, I'm making some food and getting to bed, I think, I'm kind of tired after, what, a thousand mile journey.

2 Comments:
Lykke til i Washington!
11:21 AM
Yeah, we stole DENMARK'S oil. Because it's CLEARLY SO CLOSE to Denmark. Douchebag.
1:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home