Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It's alive! Again.

Finally, after almost two freakin' weeks, my phone is working again! I got my stupid new charger today, so as of right now I am no longer incommunicado.

I feel like I'm whole again, I can breathe freely, I can sing, I can dance (I can't really dance, but I can try) I can be myself, be all that I can be, be a hero, be an Army of One! And it feels great!

As I was googling to try to find pictures to illustrate this post, this one showed up, which was a little funny.



















The next one was slightly more peculiar, though. I know I promised not to write anything about cats in this blog, I just want to illustrate that Google Images doesn't always turn up with the most relevant stuff that's out there. This image came up when I googled "Mobile Phone" and "Funny":


In other news, I finally got my Halloween costume together: I'm going to be an interpretive dancer! I just got OK'd by Katy to use her Leotard, and then it's just about adding a well-placed sock or two in case of cold weather. It's going to be great, and word on the street is that it's also going to be very very interpretive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyho!
Jeg likte spesielt "be" delen her.. Du har ikke tilfeldigvis hørt common plata "be", da spesielt sistelåta. Der er det mye "be" prat. Altså er poenget med alt dette babbelet er å si: Hør på "BE", hvis du ikke allerede har gjort det da.

1:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home