Yes! It's back! Pt. 2
Huzzah! American Idol is back! And the best, yes BEST part of the season is the beginning, when all the absolute weirdos come out to play! I love it, I crave it, and I hereby solemnly vow to watch all the first episodes! (The ones where the people actually can sing is no fun!)

In other and more sad news, Harvey Birdman is only on once a week. It sucks. Because, you know, he's an attorney, AND he's a bird. It's funny! Even Andrea loves it. Yeah, that's right, she tries to hide it, but she doesn't fool me.

3 Comments:
No way!! Thor is full of lies! Harvey Birdman is a terrible, terrible show!
3:40 PM
Actually, Thor, I thought about it, and maybe you're right: I like Harvey Birdman the same way you crave candy canes (and candy cane ice cream mixed with strawberry ice cream). That's right!
3:59 PM
Well what if I realize that the delicious mintiness of candy canes is my favorite flavor in the world? Ha, did you think about that? I think you're on a throne of lies!
5:27 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home