Mea Culpa!
Mea Maxima Culpa! I have sinned against my two challenges!
Well, actually, only against one of them: I have kept in diet, and eaten more veggies and fruit than ever before. The yoga on the other hand.. I need to work it into my daily routine, somehow - I guess I haven't quite settled on a routine yet anyway. I'll start the challenge again when I'm ready for it!
In other news, I have a busy week coming up: I'm going to get my guitar; I'm going to meet a lot of people from the "Storting" (the Norwegian Parliament); I'm going to a concert with Norwegian piano virtuoso Leif Ove Andsnes, and I am - Inshallah - getting my new and funky guitar!
Oh, and by the way, I had the best dinner I've had in a year today! Here is the recipe!
(Recipe for one Norwegian)
1) 8 thinly sliced pieces of bread
2) 4 pieces of salami
3) A whole fucking lot of Jarlsberg cheese
4) A little bit of Snøfrisk, a spreadable Norwegian goat cheese, just to spice it up
5) Some ketchup
6) A whole fucking lot of butter
Put 6) on 1), put 2)-5) between 2 pieces of 1), and put all four pieces of 1)-6) in a really hot frying pan, until the cheese is all melted.. Then enjoy the orgasmicity of the whole thing!!!! :-)
(Best enjoyed with a new episode of Harvey Birdman!!! Yes, that's right! I saw a new one today!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home