More random stuff + Thor buys a guitar!
OK, so today is the beginning of Thor's new and improved lifestyle. I have set a few goals for myself, and I intend to achieve them. So, as with the Coke challenge, I'll do it for 30 days initially, and then see how it goes after that. I have a few more goals, but I'll start with these two:
1) I will eat 5 pieces of fruits/vegetables a day. This is self-explanatory, I need to start eating more healthy stuff, and I shall succeed.
Soon, this will be me!
2) I will do yoga every day. I know, I know, it is a little weird, but I'm thinking that it might be fun, and it's a good way to relax. I think the trick with living in New York is to find ways to completely unwind, and if you don't live in New York, then shut up.
Anyway, here are some renditions of how I think I'll be in the near future:
This is me after 10 days.
This is me after 20 days.
This is me after 30 days. An interesting side note: That picture is actually Danish.
In other news, as the UN General Assembly is opening again soon, Midtown Manhattan is even more crazy and crowded than it usually is: This particularly applies to those poor souls (and one of them is me) who have to walk past the Waldorf Astoria Hotel every day to get to and from work: Right now, that whole block is full of presidents and shit, and the whole area is closed off in a 3 block radius, and there is just ridiculous amounts of police and sniffer dogs everywhere. So yeah, glad when stuff gets back to normal so I don't have to make a three block detour, even though it's fun that there's a lot of activity again in Turtle Bay (that's where the UN is.)
OH! And in other news, I won the eBay auction, and I got the guitar I showed yesterday! It is by no means a cheap guitar, but damn it is cool! I can't wait to get it! Oh, my new mistress, that voluptuous and curvy Gretsch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home