Borat!

Haha! So I finally went to see Borat on Tuesday, with a friend from the U.N. Delegation. We first went a bunch of people on Saturday, but alas, we couldn't get a ticket, so we saw Babel instead. That's actually a really good movie too, but the best movie this week, was definitely Borat.

Borat at home. Man on left is Town Rapist.
I mean, that particular humor (America-bashing, slapstick, male nude wrestling) obviously hits me head-on, and I can readily admit that I laughed so hard that I almost threw up. I mean, that wrestling scene, with the people in the elevator trying to act like nothing was going on when two fat, hairy, naked men were wrestling in their midst, or the scene where he asks about what gun is best for shooting Jews - I mean, it's just amazing.

"I like your war of terror! I hope Premier George W. Bush kills every single man woman and child in Iraq, and drinks their blood!"
Oh, and the rodeo? I mean, seriously, one of the funniest scenes I have ever seen. The way he brings out the absolute worst in people - anti-semitism, racism, and prejudice against gays - it's just comedic and satirical brilliance.
The annual "Running of the Jew" in his village.
High five for Sexytime!Labels: High five for love explosion

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home