Come to NY and then travel somewhere else!
So, this weekend, it's the New York Times travel show, which I understand - from several non-related sources - is the shittest of the shit when it comes to awesome traveling. On that note, I really, really question the fact that there is not a SIGNIFICANT delegation from the sustainable- / eco-tourism dept. of the UNF in D.C. I really think the rational thing to do is that they get their asses on a train and get up here. I mean, ecotourism is like its own THEME there! You need to come, and you know who you are!
In other news, not only did I give up Coke for lent, I also apparently gave up my porn mullet. That's right, I now have incredibly short hair. And I look like I'm 12, and will probably be carded for buying alcohol the next 3 months.
And, I had some pretty interesting lessons of the meaning of Ash Wednesday today too: Clearly I am a complete idiot, and clearly I went to an incredibly conservative protestant high school, because I had no idea that this tradition existed at all. Today all that changed, though, so thank you Wikipedia and others for setting the record straight here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home