Sunday, March 25, 2007

Ana in New York!

Alright! Finally! I haven't blogged for the looong-est time, and significant amounts of fun and random stuff has happened since last time I had time to go all-out into the blogosphere! Hence! I'll blog a bunch of posts now! Sorry for being slow - I am happy to report that SEVERAL (hey, "two" is "several", right??) people have complained about my lack of blogging!

Either way! Since my last post, Ana from Mizzou - my all-time favorite Rumanian! (Alright, Ruxi, you're cool too!) - was in town with a group from MoJo Advertising, in town to present their excellent TV ad!


It's always awesome to see Mizzou people here in town, and this was no exception! We went to a crappy Mexican bar, and the whole thing kind of made me miss this awesome summer back in D.C., with her and Lars - my favorite German (alright, Ms. Hemmer, you're cool too!) and Ana's manfriend - both being in town. Which made me all nostalgic, and here is a fun picture from one of our excursions to random places in the D.C. area!


In a freak visual distortion, it appears like Lars is taller than me. Such a thing would not be possible, of course, and is merely a product of the desperate photoshopping - I'm sure - of this now forever tainted picture. Either way: Good times! Some things do not change, though: This is a picture from this summer in Alexandria:


..And this is last week in New York City:

So yeah, I still have the mental abilities of a 5-year-old. But hey! 5-year-olds have fun too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home