More pictures!
Eivind sent me a bunch of racy new pictures, and you know what that means! Another picture post! Yay!
So I may be a geeky nerd, but at least I'm not a vampire! Sorry folks, a little garlic and a cross ain't gonna scare ME away! Although I do sleep all day in a coffin.
This is Tom's! I live like right there! It was also featured on some TV show. I don't remember, it was probably on PeeWee Herman.
Actually I live more like here. That's a huge cathedral in the background.
I pretty much live in a nazi regime. ACHTUNG! SITZUNG VERBOTEN! BITTE KEIN BALLZUSPIELEN, PEDDLUNG UND BITTE SEHR KEIN LOITERUNG! Apparently Claudia Schiffer wrote this text, and David Copperfield made it magically appear on our building.
Eivind was kind enough to take pictures of my office. It's not a very interesting office, really. There's some art with some yellow and blue in there. That's a phone, I think. Looks like there's a chair there, too.. A desk with a keyboard.. No computer, though. We don't use computers much. I do like the Telex though. Sometimes I just Telex shit all day, some of it is pretty racy stuff too. It's pretty cool.
"I'm Thor. Look at me, I wear a tie!"
This is the good thing about my office. It actually has a pretty cool view.
Alright! That was all the pictures I have, my friends! Hope you enjoyed them! Now I'm off to read - I finally got my ass to the local library here, and got a biography of George Washington, and "The 20th Century - A History book" which .. uhm, which is a lot of stuff to put in a book. I was hoping they had some saucy DVDs though, but it was all History Channel stuff, i.e. World War Dos stuff. So .. No thanks.

1 Comments:
Peddling and Loitering -ord som jeg føler dukker opp så ekstremt ofte i dagligtalen. "-are you peddling today? -no, I´ll just loiter."
2:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home