Scootaaaaah! (Yup, I love Dutch music!)
I can't help but feeling a little bit sad for the good Mr. Libby, after a D.C. jury convicted this fine gentleman for a heap of felonies earlier today. Still, you all know that I can't let an opportunity to make fun of a Republican pass.As you may remember from a New Yorker article published about 2 years ago, the good Irving Lewis Liebowitz was a busy man, doing many other things than outing CIA agents, such as, say, writing rich and compelling novels with such tasteful fare as bestiality with children. And I'm all for freedom of speech, as you all know, but hey, there are some limits, and dude, at least try to write well! Here are some fun excerpts (although I must warn ye frail of hearts - it gets a little weird. And by "a little weird" I mean really really weird!)
"The young samurai's mother had the child sold to a brothel, where she swept the floors and oiled the women and watched the secret ways. At age ten the madam put the child in a cage with a bear trained to couple with young girls so the girls would be frigid and not fall in love with their patrons. They fed her through the bars and aroused the bear with a stick when it seemed to lose interest. Groups of men paid to watch. Like other girls who have been trained this way, she learned to handle many men in a single night and her skin turned a milky white."
(Gotta love that hot bear-on-girl action.)
"They taught her how to draw pubic hair on her mound," Ueda laughed, "because she was still too young to have any of her own." A fat woman on the far side of the fire laughed out until tears streamed down her face and her sides rocked. She reached into her clothes while she was laughing and pulled sharply and made a little cry and her mouth opened and then, laughing harder, she pulled her hand out with pubic hairs stuck between her swollen fingers and flung them at the men around the fire. "No ink here," she gasped, laughing, "No ink, no ink" and the laughing men beside her made grasping motions above the fire as if to catch the pubic hair she had thrown."
Yeah, uhm, I'm definitely going to stop right there. Outing a CIA agent is a mere trifle compared with this shit. There is a lot more too, and it gets a lot worse, so please feel free to read more passages here.
Oh, and vote Republican!
Labels: Crazy fucking neo-cons.

1 Comments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_(band)
De er faktisk tyske. så vet du det.
9:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home