One fun weekend! Oh, and the award season is upon is. IT'S FREAKIN' UPON US! PWNED!
We also went to a really fun little Spanish bar, and yes, I have now had El Presidente Dominican beer, which was a delightful experience in the heat. Those were some cool salt and pepper things, though.
Oh, I have totally forgotten to tell you all, but I went to an award ceremony last week! "The Wild Duck", performed by the Norwegian National Theatre at Brooklyn Academy of Music last fall, won an OBIE award (handed out annually by the Village Voice newspaper) for best direction (by Eirik Stubø). Unfortunately (for him!) he wasn't in town to accept it, so my boss and I had to go and accept it for him! It was an awesome super celebrity- and booze-saturated night, and here is Cynthia Nixon from Sex and the City..
So, some people (Yes, that's you Giorgi!) have pointed out that my blog is turning into a party picture thing. I realize that too, and I will work to improve it, and add blog posts about nothing again in the very near future! And thanks for the feedback (Douchebag).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home