The Republic of Georgia on my mind! (Ah!! I just HAD to use that clichee!)
A quick post from the marvellous Republic of Georgia!
I am doing swell, came in last night, and have been exploring castles and monasteries and such all day. Now we're off to some far-off village, and I have been promised that it's going to be - and I quote - "very Borat!"
First impressions (in adjectives.): Hot. Mountainous/Mountainesque (not sure if either of these are actual words). Beautiful. Somewhat Soviet-style.
Also, I am staying in the world's biggest apartment, and I may or may not be lost in its immense enormity now. Oh well. Google maps should help me out.
Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 Comments:
Thor---it sounds (and looks) like you're having a great holiday. If you are in Santiago Chile, I can give you my relative's contact info...I've never met them, but they seem nice in their translated letters :)
12:11 PM
Oh yes, how close you are indeed to your minority past! :-)
12:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home