Happy Val's Day from Snowy-ass Washington!

Yup, it's that snowy here.
I haven't blogged for a little bit, partly because - as you probably can imagine, keeping the events of the last few weeks in mind - I've been very busy at work, and partly because I spent the weekend doing my favorite thing in the world, namely having a flu! It was great, and by great I mean not great. After a day and a half off from work, however, I'm slowly getting back to life. It's strange, I almost never get sick, so this came as a surprise.
This morning I had one of my first "Oh My God, I'm A Grown-Up!" moments, as I was debating with myself whether I should go to work or not. On the one hand, I was clearly sick, and I suspect I might still have a fever. However, my job is so much FUN though, so I really felt kind of bad about missing out on a whole day's worth of fun. I really really really hope I can have a job I feel this way about throughout my career, no matter what I end up doing.
Anyway, hope you all have a good Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home