Thor the list dude!
OK, so here - in the shape of a list - is what's going on with Thor!
1) Fuck Yoga! I finally got my guitar! It is amazing, and I love it dearly! OK, OK, so I'm not completely giving up on Yoga, just putting it on hold for a little bit.
2) The 5-a-day fruit/vegetables challenge is still going strong, however.
3) I kind of have a cold.
4) This is a pretty busy week. Went to an awesome piano concert (I think the proper term is CONCERTO, but I'm gonna try to, you know, keep it street here) at the Time Warner building today, with a Norwegian pianist. It was amazing, and after the show, there was a raffle, and my boss won an MP3-player! Haha!
5) I saw Wolf Blitzer today! See, I'm an idiot, and I totally didn't connect the fact that CNN, a Time Warner company, could be located in the Time Warner building. But of course it is, and lo and behold! There was Wolf Blitzer! And for the first time ever, I actually thought he was taller than he looked on TV, but then again, he looks like a complete dwarf on TV, so I guess I didn't expect much.
6) Tomorrow I'm being chaperone for all these parliamentarians who are going to an oil company in Connecticut for a visit. Should be fun, and I look forward to seeing Connecticut too! Yet another state I have not been to!
7) Sunday is really D-Day here: We are planning a huge event in Central Park, and we expect 10,000 people, and I'm in charge of press and publicity for it, so I really really hope we get some good coverage!
9) I don't recognize nor acknowledge the number 8.
10) So yeah, that was a status update - in the familiar shape of a little list - from Thor!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home