Thor Sez - an invite only phenomenon?
Feel free to call me undemocratic, feel free to call me paranoid, but starting this week, THOR SEZ is going to be invitiation only.
Don't worry, I haven't received any hate mail or any death threats - it's just that if you google my name, the damn blog comes up, even though I never posted my full name. I don't want future employers to know about .. Well, it's really only about the napkin incident. But still.
However, two important things I need to say about this:
1) Obviously, everyone I know and anyone who asks will be in. So yeah, you will get an e-mail (provided I have your e-mail.. If you haven't heard anything in a day or two, send me an e-mail and yell at me.)
2) In fact, hopefully this will have kind of an HBO effect (or, alternatively, a Howard Stern effect): Since I now know that only people I know read this stuff, I can post edgier and probably more high-quality stuff. Maybe it will be a better climate for discussion too, who knows!
Anyway, I'll start sending invitations out this week. If you don't hear anything soon, let me know! I will say yes, because I am that kind of guy. So yeah.

1 Comments:
haha...fant du ut først det nå vennen?!..im impressed...how many years did it take you:)håper alt står bra til. lenge siden jeg har hørt noe..
8:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home