Matthew Dear - a Thor obsessed?
So Ben, I've officially listened to the new Matthew Dear track like 50 times in the last 24 hours, it's really pretty ridic. It's like Joy Division meets Zen Buddhism, it's very, uh, wow. Kind of stunning.
On a related note, I'm falling deeper into online copyright corruption, by finding yet another website with free streaming movies. As a result, I enjoyed my first night at home in like a month with watching The Last King of Scotland and An Inconvenient Truth. Gore and Al Gore, in other words. Neh, to be fair, the first one wasn't as gory as I had expected at all, and wow, Forest Whitaker - as everybody knows by now - did a stand-up kind of job. Obviously I'm way behind with the Al Gore movie - it was great though, and I understand now why everyone at UNF this summer was obsessed with it. So yeah! Good times!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home