Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rhitu and Thor's Birthday Picnic!

Hooray Picnic! So here are some random pictures from me and Rhitu's birthday bash last night! It was fun, and only 5 people on the way there called me "goddam cracka." (Apparently, the same phenomenon has happened to Ben, and I'm hereby adopting his way of responding: "Cracka's gotta walk too!")



Look at that sad and solemn bunch! You know what this party needs? A Norwegian!


Look at how much more fun it is once you have a NORWEGIAN in your party! Your parties can be also as classy as this - Call 1-800-NORWEGIAN now, and have your OWN Norwegian to bring fun and joy to your party, funeral, bar mitzvah, even to your coming out party! And if you call now, will even throw in an Albanian guy - FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE!


It's Giorgi, and about half of Ruxi!

With her delicate Indian back towards the camera, birthday girl Rhitu is having fun outside the Smithsonian Jazz Concert at the Mall last night, surrounded by such friends as Ruxi, Alejandra, Yuriy, Ben, and about two gallons of hummus - Israel's finest. Make Hummus, Not War.

Look at that nice sunset and the National Lem. Dude, seriously, please look me in the eyes and say that this is not a New Big Wong - Come on, George Washington had to have more wood than just his teeth! (Yeah! That's right, I got that quote from Harvey Birdman!)(Ouh, only two months until HB Season Two comes out on DVD - I'll be waiting!!)

It's the birthday boy, in Divya's birthday hat! Anyway, after the mall, we went out to Fado's EIRISH PUB!

Giorgi and Ben sitting around being all cool.

"Oh, hey there," said Ben, "I'm gonna drink y'all. I'm just gonna look at you first.. Yeaahh.. You look goood.. Mm, I like beer." Rhitu is looking on, knowingly.

Here's Katy and Divya - the buff, creepy army dudes in the background prompted..

..A flexing contest! This is me and Christine!

Soon, others joined in to do da flexin', and here is Amy giving it her best shot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Evidently ALL the cool kids went east from Missouri instead of west. Guess I didn't get the memo...

3:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home